Mother's Day 2009

Here are my beautiful children forced to take a picture with me on Mother's Day. I did make them pose and smile and Jordan would have nothing to do with that! He is upset cause he already got one spanking and did not want to be cooperative. Aren't children suppose to be total angels on these special days??? The only thing I would change is seeing my own Mother on Mother's Day... or any day for that matter. She is still on chemo so please pray for her. Hope every Mother had a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo....Destiny, what a joy indeed sharing us yours thru this blog. i enjoyed viewing the pix you took at field day. luckily, i had the 'luxury' to sit down today and cruise around the Reach website that led me to your blog. nicely done! congrats for a good homeschooling thruout! 'luv it!

odess