Date Night

The Hubby and I have not had a date night in quite awhile. Once, on my Birthday last year, but he wore out quickly cause my birthday wish was to ride bikes to the restaurant. No- not kidding. So, we planned a day in Charleston and enjoyed each others company. We walked around Williams-Sonoma and talked about our dream kitchen and all the "stuff" we would have in it. We ate Godiva chocolate... sharing every piece. And see the awesome bracelet on my wrist? My darling took me shopping at Brighton's!!! And just when I thought he couldn't get anymore dreamy and wonderful, he surprised me with a dinner booking at a fabulous little Italian restaurant. The food was heaven. We wished we could have stayed longer, but it was a 2 hour drive home. We asked a hostess to take our picture capturing the moment of two lovebirds... children-free.



No comments: