Artist or Picky Eater?

"Momma, Jordan is painting the table with his food again!" I'm not kidding... these are the words I hear almost daily. I have already banned Jordan from anymore peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. He, immediately, opens the sandwich and places them faces down on my glass top table. He then smears them all over, as far as he can reach. Oatmeal, not cleaned up in time acts as cement. Oh- Oatmeal has been put on the "banned" list as well. I'm running out of things that he will eat that AREN'T smearable!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I wish I could laugh at this...but I have my own list of banned items. Mom, Tanner just threw his food on the floor again. That was yesterday, scrambled eggs as far as the eye could see. He is currently standing at my legs crying about his vitamin that I will not give him because he threw his cereal all over the floor this am. Then he wants banana, but I don't let him walk around with that because it gets stomped into my carpet with regular occurrence. UGH. I can't wait until he loves food too much to waste it.