Just another Thursday!

Just another manic... Thursday. Wait, that's not the song. I just say manic and add whatever day it is. The Ramsey household is standing firm this week with Graham adding 3 digit numbers, Hannah being her normal dramatic self and Jordan... who still doesn't say anything. The boy doesn't talk. We are still waiting for some long sentence to come busting out. I guess being third he doesn't have to say much.


Randy got us a new Bowflex Revolution and it is something. [ www.bowflexrevolution.com ]We had the back porch fixed up and it's now our home gym. Yes- I've been cranking it. I will start posting muscle shots. I'm looking to loose those last five baby pounds and maybe get a little cut. Randy and I are on this total protien drink trip and having a blast. We'll see. I'll get busy on some 'pre shots' and then post them with my 6 week muscle shots. Be on the edge of your seats....

No comments: